camel-users mailing list archives

From Marco Westermann <>
Subject Testing camel route via pax exam
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2015 13:04:45 GMT

  I try to test a camel route via pax exam. In general I followed the
tutorial by jb

The route I'd like to test sends a message to an activemq queue.
Therefor I'd like to grab that message in my test and send it to the
mock:result endpoint. But now I have the problem that my test fails with
an error:

Failed to resolve endpoint: activemq://queue:qstep.order.sales due to:
No component found with scheme: activemq

I thought I have to add the component to the camel context.. therefor I
implemented the following method in the route builder:

publicModelCamelContextgetContext() {
     ModelCamelContext context =super.getContext();
     context.addComponent("activemq", newActiveMQComponent());

But then I get the error: Cannot add component as its already previously
added: activemq

Here is my test environment:

servicemix 4.5.2 as testcontainer

test class: