camel-users mailing list archives

From "Goodwin, Matthew" <Matthew.Good...@railinc.com>
Subject RE: bean invocation is deprecated in 2.15
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2015 16:29:54 GMT
Instead of bean using method:

method(smlSkipMessageHandler, "skipHandler(${body},${headers})")

-----Original Message-----
From: suneshkumar [mailto:suneshkumar@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2015 6:06 AM
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: bean invocation is deprecated in 2.15

Hi Guys

I am trying to use the following routing, but unfortunately the bean invocation is now deprecated
in when, can anyone help me how I can achieve the below without using the deprecated methods?

    from(utpStpResponseQueue)
      .choice
      .when(bean(smlSkipMessageHandler, "skipHandler(${body},
${headers})")).stop
      .otherwise.bean(transformer, "transform(${body},
${headers})").to(stpResponseTopic)
      .endChoice

.when(bean --> this is the bean invocation which is deprecated

Thanks!

Sunesh