camel-users mailing list archives

From sebastianpx <sebastian.pied...@gmail.com>
Subject Query S3 file with recipientList
Date Sat, 29 Aug 2015 22:31:27 GMT
Hello !
I have following issue: I would like to read a file from S3 (with a dymanic
URI, that's why I am using recipientList), unzip it and process it.
My route looks like this:

This approach was working by using pollEnrich instead of recipientList. But
here, the unmarshall function is failing because obviously, at this step,
the file actually hasn't been loaded. By adding a custom
AggregationStrategy, I can see that the message body of newExchange is a
String "execute".
What am I missing? How can i actually execute the call to aws and wait for
the response?

Thanks in advance