camel-users mailing list archives

From fxthomas <felix.tho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Loading XML Routes from local directory
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2015 15:25:12 GMT
hi,

  Now sure of what exactly you want to do. As far as i understood , you want
to keep all your routes in a XML file or multiple XML file 8specific for
each route).  I think the only option is currently is to use the
loadRoutesDefinition which you have mentioned already.  I have used it it
works fine. And I am getting my route Definitions from a DB and streaming it
as XML to the method.  (Dont ask why .))