camel-users mailing list archives

From gilboy <>
Subject Getting JMSConsumer to look for messages every N seconds
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2015 10:18:38 GMT

I have a use case where I want to take messages from a DLQ and place them
back on to main/primary queue which feeds the application. I want to move
the messages every 10 seconds. I have looked at the delayer EIP but I would
prefer take them from the DLQ every 10 seconds rather than taking them as
they become available and storing them in memory.

Is there any way I can get my JMSConsumer to look for messages every 10