camel-users mailing list archives

From fxthomas <>
Subject Re: Load Bean Definitions from XML in Camel
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2015 07:12:35 GMT
hello Christain,

    Sorry , I was not clear in the question.  I meant the bean tags in XML ,
can it be loaded dynamically  in camel i.e. a java method which will get the
bean definations from a DB rather that hardcoding it in XML.

I know that using a complex Java reflection I can load the class and bind it
in the registry via the BIND method of the MAIN Class.  I was wondering just
like the loadRoutes method which can accept a XML stream , can I do the same
for the java beans (which are mostly processor & datasoource entries).

Hope I was clear

Felix T