camel-users mailing list archives

From mike1416 <mhalli...@mdacorporation.com>
Subject camel-amqp and latest Qpid JMS
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2015 04:06:08 GMT
I was hoping the amqp component in latest/greatest camel would use the new
version of the Apache Qpid JMS client (i.e., the one released in March 2015
as Qpid JMS 0.1.0 and since updated several times, culminating in 0.4.0
released just this month). Are there any plans to update camel amqp this way
in the near future?  I have an AMQP messaging ecosystem with ActiveMQ 5.12
and various clients that use Qpid JMS 0.3.0. I want to add camel to that
ecosystem and have them all speak the same JMS-AMQP mapping, chiefly the
mapping of AMQP subject and JMSType. As alternative I guess I just use the
camel jms component and configure it to use my preferred Qpid JMS client as
JMS provider?