camel-users mailing list archives

From Manish <>
Subject Re: Want to keep original file but want to delete done file.
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2015 09:18:10 GMT
Thanks for the response..
I have created a java bean to delete the trigger file..

I have another doubt using the CamelSplitComplete property..
I wanted to delete trigger file only if ${property.CamelSplitComplete} is

		          <simple>${property.CamelSplitComplete} = true </simple>
		          <log message="message process completed.. Now delete trigger

But this condition
 <simple>${property.CamelSplitComplete} = true </simple>  is not working..
IF I create any header and compare... I am able to do.. but with
${property.CamelSplitComplete} I am not able to do that..

Can you please let me know what is the issue in my code??