camel-users mailing list archives

From Patrick696 <pwy...@utilidata.com>
Subject polling enricher on split exchanges?
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2015 01:52:35 GMT
Hi, I am trying to come up with a solution where a very large csv file is
split into exchanges containing a batches of csv rows. I have a new
requirement to validate these rows against some content contained in the
body of an exchange created from a Rest consumer route. I want to use an
enrichment aggregator to process the validations on every row in the batch,
but I only want to call the rest consumer route once and have the body of
the one call to the rest endpoint used to enrich each batch?

Is this possible?

Thanks,
Patrick