camel-users mailing list archives

From jspyeatt <>
Subject Re: org.apache.camel.FailedToCreateRouteException: Failed to create route with SNMP component
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2015 15:06:11 GMT
It's actually weirder than first appeared.
I do have camel-snmp included in the pom.xml file. I should have mentioned
that in my original post.

I'm beginning to think it's a classloader issue... Oh joy..

Because everything works fine when I run the application within IntelliJ.
But when I make it an executable jar file using maven assembly module it
can't find the converter.

SNMP traps work fine in both cases. So I know the snmp component is being
successfully included. It's just when I try to create the SNMP polling

So my question seems to be more fundamental. How is camel locating classes
with the @Converter annotation.

Also, it seems to find other @Converters just fine. Example the one in