camel-users mailing list archives

From srinit <sree.tallapa...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Camel XmlJson Question
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2015 04:59:18 GMT
Hi,

Yes. I want to apply namespaces on some element inside soap body.
I have {"arg0":"srinivas"} as input and want to get  output like below

	<ns2:helloWorld xmlns:ns2="http://service.ws.test.xxxxx.com/">
		<arg0>Srinivas</arg0>
	</ns2:helloWorld>

I did something like this

	XmlJsonDataFormat xmlJsonFormat = new XmlJsonDataFormat();
		xmlJsonFormat.setEncoding("UTF-8");
		xmlJsonFormat.setSkipNamespaces(false);
		xmlJsonFormat.setForceTopLevelObject(false);
		xmlJsonFormat.setRemoveNamespacePrefixes(false);
		xmlJsonFormat.setRootName("helloWorld");

		List<XmlJsonDataFormat.NamespacesPerElementMapping> namespaces = new
ArrayList<XmlJsonDataFormat.NamespacesPerElementMapping>();
		namespaces.add(new
XmlJsonDataFormat.NamespacesPerElementMapping("helloWorld",
"|ns2|http://service.ws.test.xxxxx.com/"));
		xmlJsonFormat.setNamespaceMappings(namespaces);

With this configuration I am getting below output

*<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>*
*<helloWorld </b>xmlns:ns="http://service.ws.test.xxxxx.com/">
      <arg0>Srinivas</arg0>
</helloWorld>

Here there are two issues

1. I want to avoid <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> tag in my output.
2. Namespace prefix is not coming for helloWorld tags

Any help?

Thanks