camel-users mailing list archives

From nono <>
Subject How to configure ?
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2015 09:23:17 GMT

According the example of JAASLoginInterceptor in fuse, the user and password
for basic auth will be configured in
fuse's etc\ file like below.
the question is I want to use JAASLoginInterceptor for basic auth, but i
dont want to configure
user,password , role in fuse's file
could I configure them in blueprint.xml instead?

any hints will be more than welcome!

# This file contains the valid users who can log into Karaf. Each line have
to be of
# the format:
# All users and roles entered in this file are available after Karaf startup
# and modifiable via the JAAS command group. These users reside in a JAAS
# with the name "karaf"..
    <bean id="authenticationInterceptor"
        <property name="contextName" value="karaf"/>
    <jaxrs:server id="customerService" address="/securecrm">
            <ref component-id="customerSvc"/>
            <ref component-id="authenticationInterceptor"/>
       <jaxrs:providers >