camel-users mailing list archives

From fxthomas <>
Subject Re: Some Stupid Questions
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2015 11:40:26 GMT
Thanks for your answers I will try them out whatever possible.

I tried the Below things too.

1) I checked the bean construction the saw that it being created only once
so i change the bean defination to below

<bean id="CustomProcessorCSV" class="com.XXXX.CustomProcessor"
      <constructor-arg value="CSV"/>

But still I see only one Instance being created on the Logs, isn',t scope
prototype supposed to return from registry a new instance so in turn it
should create multiple instance of the bean. Hope my understanding  is okay