camel-users mailing list archives

From panto <panos.antona...@upstreamsystems.com>
Subject Re: Empty BODY after Aggregation Strategy and convert to String
Date Sat, 01 Aug 2015 09:27:58 GMT
Code correction:

*Code in my inbound route:*

/from(listeningEndpoint)
        .streamCaching()
        .recipientList()
                .method(router, RecipientListRouter.METHOD_NAME) // Routes
to a list of direct internalEndpoints
                .aggregationStrategy(synchronousAggregationStrategy)
                .convertBodyTo(String.class)
        .end()
.end(); /

*Code in my synchronousAggregationStrategy:*

/if (oldExchange == null) {
        Object *myBody* = CamelHelper.getMessage(newExchange).getBody());
        CamelHelper.getMessage(newExchange).setBody(myBody, String.class));
        return newExchange;
} /

*Code in each of my outbound routes:*

/from("direct:"+ internalEndpoint)
        .streamCaching()
        .to(externalEndpoint)
.end();/

I get the XML response of my outbound HTTP GET request, I see it with
debugger the *CachedOutputStream.WrappedInputStream* body instance and I
cannot unmarshal it to String to return it to my requestor. Any ideas?