camel-users mailing list archives

From Charlie Mordant <cmorda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Consuming messages in camel cdi
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2015 10:25:03 GMT
Hi Claus,

If you want to take a look at the (succeeding for RouteBuilder, failing for
others) sample:

* The one failing (@Consume but that isn't RouteBuilder):
https://github.com/OsgiliathEnterprise/net.osgiliath.parent/blob/master/net.osgiliath.framework/net.osgiliath.features/net.osgiliath.feature.itests/net.osgiliath.feature.itest.messaging.cdi/src/main/java/net/osgiliath/messaging/cdi/repository/impl/HelloJMSCDIRepository.java

* The one working (RouteBuilder):
https://github.com/OsgiliathEnterprise/net.osgiliath.parent/blob/master/net.osgiliath.framework/net.osgiliath.features/net.osgiliath.feature.itests/net.osgiliath.feature.itest.messaging.cdi/src/main/java/net/osgiliath/messaging/cdi/repository/impl/RouteConsumer.java

* The according integration test:
https://github.com/OsgiliathEnterprise/net.osgiliath.parent/blob/master/net.osgiliath.framework/net.osgiliath.features/net.osgiliath.feature.itests/net.osgiliath.feature.itest.messaging.cdi/src/it/java/net/osgiliath/messaging/cdi/repository/impl/itests/ITHelloServiceJMS.java

Its not minimal (we've got to extract a minimal sample to avoid having to
build the entire framework), but I can do it if you ask.

Regards,

--
Charlie Mordant

Full OSGI/EE stack made with Karaf: