camel-users mailing list archives

From Wilson MacGyver <wmacgy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: action at the end of the split
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2015 17:45:11 GMT
hmm, if I understand you correctly, this isn't working for me.

I have

from()

.split(body().tokenize("\n")).streaming()

.process() /do stuff

.end()

.log("${in.body}")

.to(smtp://)

say if the file has 100 lines, I'd except to see the log once if I
understand what you are saying correctly. but I see the log 100 times.

Thanks,