camel-users mailing list archives

From Henryk Konsek <hekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel access to ROOT log
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2015 11:12:40 GMT
You can also consider creating your own logger appender that would send the
log events to the channel that could be understood by Camel. Or maybe use
JMS Topic appender [1] as a bridge between the Logger and Camel.

Cheers!

[1] http://logback.qos.ch/manual/appenders.html#JMSTopicAppender

pon., 20.07.2015 o 12:12 u┼╝ytkownik Claus Ibsen <claus.ibsen@gmail.com>