camel-users mailing list archives

From Arnaud Deprez <arnaudep...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel Rest DSL context-path not taken into account with netty4-http
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2015 09:49:07 GMT
Hi,

Everything is in the subject.

I've some Rest DSL routes with the following rest configuration :

<restConfiguration bindingMode="json"
                           component="netty4-http"
                           host="0.0.0.0"
                           port="8888"
                           contextPath="camel/api">
            <endpointProperty key="disableStreamCache" value="true"/>
            <endpointProperty key="nettySharedHttpServer"
value="#sharedNettyHttpServer"/>
            <dataFormatProperty key="prettyPrint" value="true"/>
</restConfiguration>

I used the shared http server as explained in the documentation and it
works fine except that the contextPath property is not taken into account
(my web services are available on "/xxx" and not on "/camel/api/xxx" as
expected.

I don't think there is a ticket for that, so I can create it if it's a bug.

Rgds,

A.