camel-users mailing list archives

From Raul Kripalani <r...@evosent.com>
Subject Re: Camel XmlJson Question
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2015 10:47:22 GMT
Hey,

You have examples of configuration with both Java DSL and the XML-based
DSLs in the documentation [1] [2].

And you can also check out the unit tests [3] if you want to see full
examples.

That is, assuming you are already familiar with Camel. If you are not, you
should start with the usual places instead of digging into camel-xmljson
directly.

[1] https://camel.apache.org/xmljson.html#XmlJson-BasicUsagewithJavaDSL
[2]
https://camel.apache.org/xmljson.html#XmlJson-BasicusagewithSpringorBlueprintDSL