camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java DSL Help
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2015 06:10:13 GMT
Hi

Argh that is CXF and afair I does not have a dsl builder for Java. You
would likely need to build all those java objects yourself and put
together somehow.

It should be possible.

On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 9:51 PM, Paul Avijit <pavijit@healthedge.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have the following in Spring DSL. Can anyone please help to find a way to do the same
in Java DSL.

> <cxf:cxfEndpoint
> id="claimsxtenCxfEndpoint"
> address="${claimsxten.address}"
> endpointName="s:WsEngineWs2007HttpEp"
> wsdlURL="${claimsxten.wsdl}"
> xmlns:s="http://tempuri.org/">
> <cxf:properties>
>     <entry key="dataFormat" value="PAYLOAD" />
> </cxf:properties>
> </cxf:cxfEndpoint>
>
> <http:conduit name="{http://tempuri.org/}WsEngineWs2007HttpEp.http-conduit">
> <http:tlsClientParameters disableCNCheck="true">
> <sec:keyManagers keyPassword="HealthEdgePass">
> <sec:keyStore type="JKS" password="HealthEdgePass" url="${claimsxten.keystore.url}"/>
> </sec:keyManagers>
> <sec:trustManagers>
> <sec:keyStore type="JKS" password="HealthEdgePass" url="${claimsxten.keystore.url}"/>
> </sec:trustManagers>
> <sec:cipherSuitesFilter>
> <sec:include>.*_EXPORT_.*</sec:include>
> <sec:include>.*_EXPORT1024_.*</sec:include>
> <sec:include>.*_WITH_DES_.*</sec:include>
> <sec:include>.*_WITH_AES_.*</sec:include>
> <sec:include>.*_WITH_NULL_.*</sec:include>
> <sec:exclude>.*_DH_anon_.*</sec:exclude>
> </sec:cipherSuitesFilter>
> </http:tlsClientParameters>
> </http:conduit>
>

> Regards
> Paul
> HealthEdge Software, Inc. is the owner of the information contained in this communication.
The content of this communication is considered company confidential and may contain privileged
information that is protected under various federal and state statutes. Disclosure of privileged
information without the express written consent of an authorized legal agent of HealthEdge
is strictly prohibited. Any unauthorized distribution or use of this communication, in part
or whole, may constitute a criminal act. HealthEdge retains the right to pursue criminal and
civil remedies in the event of any unauthorized disclosure.

--
Claus Ibsen