camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: MDC logging does not work with camel.routeId anymore
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2015 06:37:11 GMT

Thanks I have just had a look from the support case from RH. I can see
that you do it a bit wrong, when you add onCompletion to the exchange,
from the <onCompletion> - eg kinda like 2 times.

This causes the problem as when you do that the onCompletion, as your
processor is called from on completion, you should just do your logic
in the process method without adding a 2nd onCompletion.