camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to sftp download latest version of a file
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2015 17:57:16 GMT
Hi

You can likely sort the files and then use maxMessagesPerPoll=1 to
limit to 1 file.
And make sure to set eagerMaxMessagesPerPoll=false so you do the sort
before limit.

See details at
http://camel.apache.org/file2

On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 7:53 PM, Shing Hing Man
<matmsh@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:
> Hi,
> In a remote ftp server, there are timestamped copies of  foo-{yyyymmdd-hhmmss}.txt.
>  I would like to stfp download the latest copy.   If I know the file name of the latest
copy is foo-20150715-130120.txt, I can download foo-20150715-130120.txt using :   template.receiveBody(
"sftp://myuser@sftp.foo.com/valid?preferredAuthentications=publickey&privateKeyFile=/home/foo/myPubKey&fileName=foo-20150715-130120.txt");
>   Is there a "Camel" way to download the latest copy of foo-{yyyymmdd-hhmmss}.txt ? (I
do not want to download all copies of foo-{yyyymmdd-hhmmss}.txt, as there might be hundreds
of them.)

>   An alternative is to use something like Jsch to determine the latest copy of foo-{yyyymmdd-hhmmss}.txt.
 Thanks in advance for any assistance !

--
Claus Ibsen