camel-users mailing list archives

From Parul Agrawal <parulagrawa...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Need help in running camel in raspberry pi
Date Sat, 04 Jul 2015 07:07:42 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to run Camel as OSgi bundle in Kura with raspberry as the
target device.
Just to get hands on I followed below mentioned steps.

1) Downloaded Kura from *https://github.com/eclipse/kura
<https://github.com/eclipse/kura>* with lwm2m branch since I wanted support
for Lwm2m in Kura.

2) Deployed Kura in raspberry pi as steps mentioned in
*https://wiki.eclipse.org/Kura/Getting_Started
<https://wiki.eclipse.org/Kura/Getting_Started>*

3) After that followed steps @
*http://java.dzone.com/articles/apache-camel-iot-world-eclipse
<http://java.dzone.com/articles/apache-camel-iot-world-eclipse>* to bundle
camel in Kura.

As mentioned I installed all the jar files in raspberry pi and finally
started my- camel-bundle.jar
But in osgi console if I run "ls" command camel bundle is shown as
unsatisfied.
*33      Unsatisfied
org.eclipse.kura.example.camel_osgi
org.eclipse.kura.example.camel_osgi(bid=75)*.

I have attached the *error.txt* file with the output of command ls, ss and
comp.
Request you to help me in debugging this issue.
Since I am new to Camel,Kura,Raspberry pi kindly guide me in making this up
and providing pointers or any kind of help
with respect to this.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks and Regards,
Parul