camel-users mailing list archives

From "" <>
Subject Re: knowing wenn splitted exchange is completed in distributed env
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2015 15:58:21 GMT

We had a similar problem when using "parallel processing" on a single machine and searched
for a solution without using aggregator or sequencer. At the very end we sent the results
processed in parallel back to a common "ack" queue (maybe you strip the body before) which
runs in the same process as the splitter. You can now simply check the inflight repo for pending
messages. Split-index won't work as the split-complete message may arrive out-of-sequence.

Von meinem iPhone gesendet