camel-users mailing list archives

From "BURN, James" <>
Subject Camel access to ROOT log
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2015 09:49:14 GMT

I wonder if it is possible to use Camel to access the ServiceMix ROOT log. We're running Camel
2.13.2 under ServiceMix 5.1.1.

I've tried:

<route id="ROOTLogger">
            <from uri="log:ROOT" />
            <to uri="file:ROOTlog"/>

But get loads of "Body is null" errors.

I'm ultimately trying to create email alerts based on the ServiceMix ROOT log, and manage
this with Camel.

Thanks for any advice.

Oxford University Press (UK) Disclaimer

This message is confidential. You should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone. You
may use and apply the information for the intended purpose only. OUP does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are those
of the author only and not of OUP. If this email has come to you in error, please delete it,
along with any attachments. Please note that OUP may intercept incoming and outgoing email