camel-users mailing list archives

From Vanshul.Chawla <Vanshul.Cha...@target.com>
Subject RE: Sending Message to IBM MQ Remote queue manager
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2015 06:09:22 GMT
Figured out a way with Destination Resolver class and setting QM name with CamelJmsDestinationName
header before queue name. It works well.

Thanks and Regards,

Vanshul Chawla

-----Original Message-----
From: Vanshul.Chawla [mailto:Vanshul.Chawla@target.com]
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2015 9:35 AM
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: Sending Message to IBM MQ Remote queue manager

Hello,

We have a route which picks messages from a queue in queue manager defined in CCDT file which
is used to make connection via camel. After the processing, the message needs to go in a queue
manager which is in cluster with our queue manager but not defined in CCDT so we need to specifically
mention the queue manager name there in to uri for queue. I don't see any options for it.

So setup in MQ is in such a way that this remote queue manager is a gateway queue manager
and it resolves again to another remote queue manager. But that happens in MQ.

My only ask in Camel is a way to set remote queue manager name which is not a part of CCDT
file but is in cluster with queue managers which are part of the CCDT.

Creates a new MQQueue object.
Parameters:
queueName - is one of:
*         the name of a base WebSphere MQ queue - assumes default queue manager
*         a uniform resource identifier (URI). This form allows you to specify remote queues
(queues on a queue manager other than the one to which you are connected). It also allows
you to set the other properties contained in the object. The URI is in the form:
queue://qmgrName/queueName [name-value pairs]   Something like this.
Where:
qmgrName
is the name of the queue manager on which the queue resides.
queueName
is the name of the queue
[name-value pairs]
is an optional list of name-value pairs that sets the remaining Queue properties. If the name
of the queue manager is omitted the queue manager to which the owning QueueConnection is connected
is used.
Has anybody done this in Spring DSL?

Thanks and Regards,

Vanshul Chawla