camel-users mailing list archives

From Tim Dudgeon <tdudgeon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: use gradle to build apache camel application
Date Fri, 03 Jul 2015 06:23:53 GMT
The gradle tomcat plugin works fine for running a camel based project.
https://github.com/bmuschko/gradle-tomcat-plugin
I've been using gradle with camel for ages and am very happy with it.
The only major thing that I miss sometimes is the camel maven archetype
projects.
But on the plus side I haven't worn out the < and > keys on my keyboard :-)
Tim