camel-users mailing list archives

From <barry.barn...@wellsfargo.com>
Subject Camel Route deploy issue
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2015 15:16:39 GMT
We are currently using ServiceMix v5.4.0.1.  I tried to deploy some Camel Routes and noticed
the following issue.  If I deploy routes that contain ActiveMQ to ActiveMQ traffic, everything
deploys with success.  If I start fresh and deploy routes with ActiveMQ to WMQ traffic or
vice versa first, followed by ActiveMQ to ActiveMQ traffic routes, nothing deploys.  Is there
some type of order that routes need to be deployed in?  When I start with cross messaging
platform routes (ie. ActiveMQ to WMQ), I don't even see the route start up in the logs.  Has
anyone seen this?

Regards,

Barry