camel-users mailing list archives

From <Stephen.CTR.Chapp...@faa.gov>
Subject RE: Accessing HttpClient from JettyHttpComponent
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2015 13:46:24 GMT
Thanx, Claus. It looks like I'd use setKeystore, setSslKeyPassword, and setSslPassword to set
up the HttpClient key usage, is that correct? What I don't see is any way to set the client-side
trust store (i.e., HttpClient.setTrustStoreLocation & setTrustStorePassword)?

Thanx,

Stephen W. Chappell

-----Original Message-----
From: Claus Ibsen [mailto:claus.ibsen@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2015 2:21 AM
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: Re: Accessing HttpClient from JettyHttpComponent

Hi

Yeah its changed a bit now to unify jetty8 and jetty9. You can set TLS on the component (see
the setters) as part of the various keystore options that the client would use.

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 3:14 PM,  <Stephen.CTR.Chappell@faa.gov> wrote:
> Hi -
>
> I'm migrating some legacy code from Camel 2.8.3 up to 2.15.2. Previously I was able to
access a Jetty HttpClient like so:

> JettyHttpComponent jettyComponent = (JettyHttpComponent) this.context.getComponent(
>                         CamelHttpProxy.JETTY_COMPONENT_NAME);
> HttpClient = jettyComponent.getHttpClient();
>
> That'd let me set various keystore and truststore parameters for the target side of the
proxy route I'm building. That method doesn't seem to exist anymore. Is there another way
to access the jetty HttpClient? Or, is there another way to set up my target TLS parameters?

--
Claus Ibsen