camel-users mailing list archives

From Rogerkoh <>
Subject Questions on deploying camel in equinox OSGI
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2015 01:23:42 GMT
Hi,     I am currently looking into deploying apache camel into eclipse equinox OSGI environment
using declarative method.
   Btw, I am very new to apache camel and as well as OSGI.
   In my work environment, I cannot connect to internet to set up the OSGI environment.
   I will avoid using software like maven.
       Hence, appreciate if you could guide me on how could I achieve deploying apache
camel or jboss fuse into my environment (i.e. with camel software and eclipse IDE with OSGI equinox).
  Thanks in advance for your time.