camel-users mailing list archives

From Greg Autric <gaut...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Karaf route-list issue
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2015 11:12:39 GMT
Hi Vanshul Chawla

You may want to ask this on the jboss fuse user forum as its a fuse
specific question
https://developer.jboss.org/en/products/fuse

Greg AUTRIC
JBoss Middleware Consultant

email   : gautric __at__ redhat __dot__ com
twitter : @gautric_io

Red Hat Global Services
Red Hat France SARL                sit: http://www.redhat.fr
Le Linea, 1 rue du General Leclerc, 92047 Paris La Défense Cedex
Sent from webmail

----- Mail original -----
De: "Vanshul.Chawla" <Vanshul.Chawla@target.com>
À: users@camel.apache.org
Envoyé: Mercredi 15 Juillet 2015 10:09:21
Objet: Karaf route-list issue

Hello,

We have Fuse 6.1 installed on servers. We have deployed bundles which have multiple blueprints
and each blueprint has multiple routes.
When I do a route list, it shows routes from one blueprint from a installed bundle. And it
varies everytime ie I have 6 blueprints and when I do route list , it shows routes from one
blueprint at one time. And some other blueprint at other time.

I did the same in local server and it worked fine .Only difference is I have roller patch
2 installed in my local. Is that making any difference?

Thanks and Regards,

Vanshul Chawla