camel-users mailing list archives

From SteveR <srichard...@vonage.com>
Subject How to name an EventNotifier so it shows up in JConsole ...
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2015 01:47:01 GMT
I'm using Camel 2.14 and I have an AuditEventNotifier to notify about slow
exchanges:

                //
                // Add the custom AuditEventNotifier to the CamelContext
                // See
http://camel.apache.org/eventnotifier-to-log-details-about-all-sent-exchanges.html
                //
                Long maxElapsedMillis =
mainConfig.getCamelConfig().getCamelAuditEventMaxElapsedMillis();
                *camelContext.getManagementStrategy().addEventNotifier(new
AuditEventNotifier(maxElapsedMillis));*
                logger.info("Added AuditEventNotifier management strategy to
Camel context = {} " +
                            "with maxElapsedMillis = {}",
camelContext.getName(), maxElapsedMillis);

Is there any way to give an EventNotifer a name so that it shows up that way
in JConsole or VisualVM?

Currently, VisualVM displays it as *EventNotifier(0xbd8c9ab)*

   Thanks, Steve