camel-users mailing list archives

From srinit <sree.tallapa...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel XmlJson Question
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2015 14:51:37 GMT
Hi Folks,

I am very new to Camel library and getting confused whether I am in right
place for my requirement or not?

Here is my requirement, I need conversion from xml to json and viceversa in
java project. Basically I need to convert a Xml SOAP message to Json and
from json to SOAP Xml message with namespaces and other informations from
SOAP message.

I feel Camel XmlJson can help to do this. But neither I did find any simple
example to understand xmlJson module nor good documentation to understand
functionality of Camel xmlJson.

Can some one point me any resources to understand the xmlJson of Camel?

Thanks