camel-users mailing list archives

From masalinas <mig...@thingtrack.com>
Subject Property aded to my body is removed when endpoint is a queue
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2015 08:39:53 GMT
If I add a custom property to my body throw sendBodyAndProperty from my
template to a direct endpoint the property added is correctly recolected
later from my processor, but if the endpoint is a queue the property is
removed and when I try to recolect it from my processor not exist.

If I send my variable throw a custom header using sendBodyAndHeaders to the
same queue endpoint i could recolect the custom header correctly

is it a bug??

I'm using camel 2.10.1

Regards