camel-users mailing list archives

From kethireddy <s.kethire...@f5.com>
Subject Apache Camel Endpoint
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2015 05:46:02 GMT
Hi

   How to validate source endpoint. I have a scenario as follows

Requirement: Consume  messages from RabbitMQ.

 I tried  as

from("rabbitmq://testhost:5672/xxxxxExchange?queue=xxxQueue&username=xxxx")
                                .to("stream:out")

   in my case testhost does not exits I expected Camel should throw an error
but it does not throwing any errors.

  Same issue with File as well from("file:testsource").to("steam.out")

My question is how to force camel throw an error if source endpoint doesn't
exits