camel-users mailing list archives

From Patrick696 <pwy...@utilidata.com>
Subject Having a problem with the REST DSL (v2.15.2)
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2015 00:07:30 GMT
Hi all,
I am trying to use the rest DSL to read a param (as instructed in the
example):

	     rest("/job")
             .consumes("application/json").produces("application/json")
            .get("/{id}").description("Find job by id").outType(Job.class)
            .param().name("id").type(path).description("The id of the job to
get").dataType("int").endParam()
            .to("bean:jobService?method=getJob(${header.id})");

but the class will not compile, giving an error of
"The method param() is undefined for the type RestDefinition"
What could I be doing wrong? Is param not implemented in this version?

Any help appreciated.

Patrick