camel-users mailing list archives

From jpeschke <>
Subject Re: Lazy init for JMS-Component
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2015 14:03:26 GMT
Hi Claus,
I'm using two routes, one for receiving, the one for sending (for
acknowledging received messages).

The problem is, as I understand it, that the camel route processor needs a
JmsComponent Bean with the id "someQueueBean" to resolve an URL like
"someQueueBean:queue:...", but which isn't there when lazy-init=true.

But I will try to fiddle around with the parameters and see what the result
is. Maybe a "lazy-init=false" on the JmsComponent, but a
lookupOnStartup=false on the JndiObjectFactoryBean does the trick.