camel-users mailing list archives

From Nadtech <nadine.mcken...@abcsupply.com>
Subject regex pattern derived from property file
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2015 17:58:21 GMT
I set up the property configurer using jasypt:

	<bean id="properties"
class="org.jasypt.spring.properties.EncryptablePropertyPlaceholderConfigurer">
		<constructor-arg ref="configurationEncryptor"/>
	    <property name="location" value="file:${tier}.properties"/>
	</bean>

I have the following simple expression in my Spring route:
<simple>${in.body} regex '^1.00(.)+'</simple>

I placed a regex pattern entry in the property file as follows:
regex.pattern='^1.00(.)+'

Tried a couple of ways of changing the simple expression to pick it up but
have been unsuccessful.

Any advice would be much appreciated.  Thanks.