camel-users mailing list archives

From rameshmallipudi <rameshmallip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Message exchange has failed: Parallel processing failed for number 1 for exchange
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2015 08:56:14 GMT
Hi All,

I am giving more details here.

I am using below code in route to get the responses back from the two end
points.

.recipientList(header("routesToHit").tokenize(","))

One end point has thrown the fatal error, we are handling this with some
default response which i can see while debugging. I can also see both the
end points response in the aggregation strategy while debugging.However
after aggregation , control is not coming back to the route which is causing
the issue as broken pipe.

Could you please let me know what might be the reason.Can is use
(recipientList) in this case?

Regards,
Ramesh