camel-users mailing list archives

From "Ravi Nallappan" <ravi.nallap...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel SEDA and JDBC
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2015 11:18:55 GMT
Hi,

I have created a route with seda consumer (concurrentConsumers=20). And I am using camel jdbc
to query a database (mysql) based on key provided in body.

For this, can I expect there will be 20 jdbc sessions created and queried in parallel?

When send data thru this route, I do able to see "Threads_running" up to 10 (show global status
like "%thread%"). And reducing  concurrentConsumers to 1 does bring "Threads_running" to 1.
But for some reason, does not go beyond 10 - before I ponder on mysql settings, I would like
to confirm my expectation that parallel queries should be same as number of concurrentConsumers
that I set?

Thanks and regards,
Ravi Nallappan