camel-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Block <andy.bl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RestDSL and QueryParameters
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2015 14:25:42 GMT
An improvement documented in CAMEL-7936 describes the exact situation you describe. Work is
on the way for support of this feature

Query parameters are available as header values so they can be used in your route currently,
so the declaration of header values functionality should be in there soon.

- Andy

--
Andrew Block

On June 26, 2015 at 9:07:55 AM, Christoph Schachinger (christoph@armstrongconsulting.net)