camel-users mailing list archives

From Ravindra Godbole <godbol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Caching the upstream queue
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2015 11:05:38 GMT
Camel stores information in various headers and information related to
original queue can be captured from the same. Based on the scenario/use
case this information can be used dynamically as well to route the message
[ Routing slip EIP ]. Is this what you are looking for ?  It will be great
if you can explain your use case with respect to camel in detail.