camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: customizing recipientList
Date Sat, 20 Jun 2015 06:22:34 GMT
Hi

You can use Camel's error handler to setup redelivery. Then it will
only retry that endpoint which was down.
http://camel.apache.org/error-handling-in-camel.html

Follow the links from that page. Although error handling is a more
hardcore topic then take extra time to study the docs / examples.

You can also find some blogs about error handling at
http://camel.apache.org/articles.html

And then the Camel books covers this too (in action and the cookbook book)
http://camel.apache.org/books.html