camel-users mailing list archives

From Tim Dudgeon <tdudgeon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: deleting jms queue
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2015 06:47:06 GMT
Well, maybe I'm wrong to call it a temp queue. This is not an InOut
pattern. Its InOnly followed (potentially much later) by a response to a
"private" queue (specified by JmsReplyTo header) that is InOnly and
handled by a different route/consumer.
Once processing is complete I need the queue to be deleted.

Tim