camel-users mailing list archives

From "Goodwin, Matthew" <Matthew.Good...@railinc.com>
Subject Camel CXFRS and WADL generation
Date Sat, 13 Jun 2015 00:27:18 GMT
I am using Camel version 2.14.2 and CXF version 2.7.15 and I have been unable to get the publishedEndpointUrl
property to work with WADL generation.  Here is my Camel config:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
       xmlns:tx="http://www.springframework.org/schema/tx" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
       xmlns:jaxrs="http://cxf.apache.org/jaxrs" xmlns:jaxws="http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws"
       xmlns:util="http://www.springframework.org/schema/util" xmlns:cxf="http://camel.apache.org/schema/cxf"
       xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans.xsd
              http://www.springframework.org/schema/util http://www.springframework.org/schema/util/spring-util.xsd
              http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/jaxws.xsd
              http://cxf.apache.org/jaxrs http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/jaxrs.xsd
              http://camel.apache.org/schema/cxf http://camel.apache.org/schema/cxf/camel-cxf.xsd
              http://www.springframework.org/schema/tx http://www.springframework.org/schema/tx/spring-tx.xsd">

       <import resource="classpath:spring-shiro-core.xml" />
       <import resource="classpath:spring-tx-config.xml" />

       <bean id="messageSource"
              class="org.springframework.context.support.ResourceBundleMessageSource">
              <property name="basenames">
                     <list>
                           <value>messages</value>
                     </list>
              </property>
              <property name="fallbackToSystemLocale" value="true" />
       </bean>

       <!-- Wire up and configure web service end points -->

       <bean id="railincEtaService"
              class="com.railinc.reta.web.services.r2015v1.rest.impl.RailincEtaServiceImpl">
              <property name="retaRequestService" ref="retaRequestService" />
              <property name="messageSource" ref="messageSource" />
       </bean>

       <cxf:rsServer id="rsServer" address="/reta" bus="cxf"
              loggingFeatureEnabled="true" loggingSizeLimit="20" >
              <cxf:properties>
                     <entry key="publishedEndpointUrl" value="http://myhost:8080/reta/services"/>
              </cxf:properties>
              <cxf:serviceBeans>
                     <ref bean="railincEtaService" />
              </cxf:serviceBeans>
       </cxf:rsServer>
</beans>

When I step through the code I can see the publishedEndpointUrl is getting placed in the properties
map of the Endpoint but this snip of code in the org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.model.wadl.WadlGenerator
doesn't use properties on the EndpointUrl but instead uses the properties map on the EndpointInfo
class which I'm not sure how is set.  Here is the code I am referencing in that class:

private String getBaseURI(Message m, UriInfo ui) {
        EndpointInfo ei = m.getExchange().get(Endpoint.class).getEndpointInfo();
        String publishedEndpointUrl = (String)ei.getProperty("publishedEndpointUrl");
        if (publishedEndpointUrl == null) {
            return ui.getBaseUri().toString();
        } else {
            return publishedEndpointUrl;
        }
    }

So I guess my question is how do I set the publishedEndpointUrl property correctly on the
cxfrs component?

Thanks,

Matt

in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information
and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should
not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.