camel-users mailing list archives

From lilw <lili...@gmail.com>
Subject multiple insert-where-filter not exists
Date Mon, 29 Jun 2015 17:18:52 GMT
Hello,
I'm doing a bulk load where I have a case for the following insertion:
INSERT {...}
WHERE {
     FILTER NOT EXISTS{ ?s dc:identifier ${pair.getKey()}^^xsd:int.    }
}
In this bulk load I can have up to 50 of these insert/where clauses,
separated by a semi-colon. Through testing, it appears that this type of
insertion is noticeably slower than delete/insert in the following format:
DELETE{ ....}WHERE{?s dc:identifier ${pair.getKey()}^^xsd:int. };
DELETE{ ....}WHERE{?s dc:identifier ${pair.getKey()}^^xsd:int. };
DELETE{ ....}WHERE{?s dc:identifier ${pair.getKey()}^^xsd:int. };
INSERT{
        .......many objects.......
}

I haven't worked a long time with sparql query, and not sure if this
observation can make sense. Also, it appears that when I have 50 of
INSERT/WHERE clauses posted to sesame server simultaneously, every one of
them is still treated as a  separate transaction. Is there a way of doing
these inserts for all 50 insert/where clauses to be posted in a single
transaction into sesame?

Thank you for your time.