camel-users mailing list archives

From contactreji <contactr...@gmail.com>
Subject Dynamic Cron values for starting a route
Date Mon, 29 Jun 2015 09:34:31 GMT
Hi

I have some route like

<route>
<camel:from
uri="quartz://consumptionData/NTT?cron={{NTTConsumptionScheduler}}&amp;startDelayedSeconds=10&amp;trigger.timeZone=JST"
/>
..
..
.
</route>

Now I have a new requirement where the cron expression needs to be changed
dynamically. Or let me put it this way.. Based on some condition I might
need to have the scheduler fired every 1 min and once the state changes. By
default its 10 mins and the cron for the same is picked up from the
properties.

Is there a way?

Regards
Reji

-----
Reji Mathews
Sr. Developer - Middleware Integration / SOA ( Open Source - Apache Camel & Jboss Fuse
ESB | Mule ESB )
LinkedIn - http://in.linkedin.com/pub/reji-mathews/31/9a2/40a
Twitter - reji_mathews