camel-users mailing list archives

From desenfoque <csan...@gmail.com>
Subject I don't understand CXF Endpoints.
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2015 18:00:44 GMT
Hi...

I have this route, the endpoint is a cxf webservice (soap)

    from("cxf:bean:servicioRecepcionNotas")
    	.convertBodyTo(Entrada.class)
    	.process(new ProcessorTratarWS())
    	.to(WS_VALIDAR).

.transform().method(WebServiceUtils.class,"respuesta(${property.estado})");

The ProcessorTratarWS() only does a simple validation and set a property
(called "estado")

The URI "WS_VALIDAR" goes to an route that makes a lot of things, but
basically converts the soap body to a plaint text file, then send it using
scp to another machine.

This machine take the plain text file and generates the answer (also a plain
text file) and put it in some directory.

My problem: I need retrieve this file (using the ftp component maybe?), read
the content and send it as the soap response. I have no idea how to
implement this... it is posible???