camel-users mailing list archives

From bharadwaj <bharadwaj2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to consume sql blob object and save it as zip file in camel
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2015 08:21:53 GMT
The BLOB object is an xml type to do process as u described. BLOB may have
any type IMAGE , PDF, ZIP etc..

in my case i am storing zip file which contains list of multi format files
as a BLOB in data base.

camel sql component has outputType=SelectOne which give us stream object
using stream object we can unmarshal to ZipFileDataFormat which will give us
the each file from zip file.

next we can marshal to ZipFileDataFormat  and save entire zip file to file
system :)