camel-users mailing list archives

From geppo <>
Subject Endpoint issue when upgrading to Camel 2.15.2 (dollar sign in URI)
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2015 14:49:19 GMT
I'm trying to upgrade from Camel 2.9.3 to 2.15.2.

The route is very simple:

where endpointOutput =
myEndpoint is defined as a subclass of DefaultEndpoint.

With Camel 2.9.3 it works fine, but as soon as I upgrade to 2.15.2 I'm
getting the error below.
Now I understand that the dollar sign shouldn't be used in a URI, but how
comes it is working fine with Camel 2.9.3? Illegal character in opaque part at index 45:
at$ Source)
	at$Parser.checkChars(Unknown Source)
	at$Parser.parse(Unknown Source)
	at<init>(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor.<init>(
	... 30 more